The Convenience and Security of eServices
In todayís fast paced world, you may not have time to visit one of our convenient locations. Thatís why we offer time saving solutions with electronic services. More than just convenient, our eServices are an extremely secure way to accomplish your everyday banking tasks. At SMB&T, we use appropriate measures to make sure your online banking experience is always safe and secure.
Your money is a simple click away. With SMB&T Online Banking, you can navigate quickly between different tasks such as:
- Checking your account balances in real time
- Downloading eStatements
- Viewing account history, along with copies of past checks and deposits
- Transferring funds between accounts
- Scheduling online bill payments
- Adding personal or account reminders
- Adding stop payments
- Customizing your account preferences, including nicknaming your accounts
- Accessing our online financial management tool which can help you create financial goals, set up budgets, and gain an overview of your financial portfolio
Online Banking is available to our personal account customers free* of charge. If you are ready to enroll now, you may find our online banking enrollment guide.
Online Bill Pay is a convenient way for you to pay all your bills from one secure website. Make payments to anyone within the United States. Just imagine no more handwritten checks, envelopes, stamps or trips to the post office. Using Bill Pay you can:
- Schedule payments
- Cancel payments
- Schedule repeating payments
- Check pending payments
- View payment history
- Set eNotifications to remind you when bills are due
Itís as simple as logging into your Online Banking account and paying your bills at your convenience. Online Bill Pay is available to SMB&T checking account holders only and is offered free* of charge with unlimited transaction processing. Click here for a demonstration.
Your account statement can be as close and convenient as your computer or laptop. With eStatements from SMB&T, you can access your statements electronically as soon as they are available. Itís faster than traditional paper delivery, more secure and environmentally friendly! Imagine no more paper statements to file away. Store your statements electronically by saving the PDF document to your computer or storage device.
eStatements is offered free* to all account holders. To sign up, log into your Online Banking account and go to the Settings menu. If you would like additional assistance, you may find it helpful to view our detailed instructions for enrolling in and retrieving eStatements.
Mobile Banking provides all of the great features of Online Banking, but delivers it in the palm of your hand. Itís perfect for todayís constant on-the-go lifestyle. Regardless what model of cell phone you have, SMB&T Mobile Banking has a solution for you.
Phones with text-only capabilities can:
Phones with internet access can access all the features listed above, in addition to the following:
If you are ready to sign up for Mobile Banking, just log into your Online Banking account and sign up under the "Options" menu.
With a few simple steps, you can stay informed about important activity in your deposit account(s) with free* alerts:
- Get notifications when your balance falls below a specific level
- Receive notices when a specific check clears
- Get notifications when a CD is about to mature
- Receive a notice when withdrawals are made from your account
- Set up personal alerts to remind you of birthdays or anniversaries
Alerts can be delivered to your email inbox or to your cell phone through text messages. You simply need to be a current Online Banking user to get started.
SMB&T PayCards give you a way to receive wages electronically, even if you donít have a traditional checking or savings account. It works like a reloadable debit card, allowing you to have direct deposits linked to it from sources like your employer(s) or government benefits. Some of the benefits of the PayCard are:
- Immediate access to your funds
- Ability to use the card anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted
- ATM Access
- Money savings on check cashing fees, minimum purchase amounts, and bill payment services
- Mastercard Zero Liability Protection
- Ability to get additional cards for family and friends
- No monthly Fees
- Free Credit Scores
- Free online banking, mobile banking and 24 hour telephone banking*
- No minimum balance requirements
- No chance of overdrafting funds
- No credit approval required
Back to Top
SMB&T Prepaid Cards are perfect anytime you want the option to reload funds onto a card in the future. This makes them a great choice for students who are going away to college. College students who are moving away, traveling to other countries for vacation, or participating in foreign exchange student programs can all benefit from using SMB&T Prepaid Cards because parents can load funds onto the card from home. That leaves the student with a card which will never incur overdrafts. It also allows parents the ability to go online and view transactions so they can help guide their child in making wise financial choices. Prepaid cards are a great alternative to traditional checking accounts. They offer many of the same great features of a checking account without the hassle of balancing or the concern of overdrawing your account.
The cards provide benefits such as:
If youíd like more information, contact your local branch.
So many reasons to give. Even more ways to spend.
SMB&T gift cards are a great choice to give at birthdays, weddings, graduations, and holidays. Itís a simple way to show people you care, but still give them the flexibility to get exactly what they want or need. Cards can be purchased from your local branch for $5 and can be loaded with any dollar amount up to $1000. Recipients will appreciate receiving a card that isnít specific to a certain store, giving them the freedom to spend the funds worldwide Ė anywhere Master Card is accepted.
Giving the perfect gift just got easier! If youíd like more information, contact your local branch.
* Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply.
** Subject to approval. Certain restrictions apply. See the Consumer Mobile Deposit Terms & Conditions for details. Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply.